Quotes I like
Ø I’m just me a simple guy living his life the way one should
Ø Though miles may lie between us we are never far apart, for friendship doesn't count miles its measured by the heart
Ø I'm not a perfect guy. My hair doesn’t always stay in place & I spill things a lot. I’m pretty clumsy & sometimes I have a broken heart. My friends and I sometimes fight & may be some days nothing go right. But when I think about it & take a step back I remember how amazing life truly is & that maybe. Just may be...I like being unperfect...
Ø In the end, it’s not going to matter how many breaths you took, but how many moments took your breath away.
Ø Never say goodbye… is goodbye forever. So….I’ll see you later
Ø I love this crazy tragic sometimes almost magic awful beautiful life.
Ø The only rule is… don’t be boring. Dress cute wherever you go. Life is too short to blend it.
Ø Sing like no one is listening, dance like no one is watching, love like you’ll never get hurt and live like its heaven on earth.
- Sayed Ali
Bill Gates’ 10 advices to young people
Before retiring in July 2008, Bill Gates gave the following advices to high school students. Who knows you will become a second Bill Gates after learning from these valuable advices?
1. “Life is not fair - get used to it.”
-> The world is never fair. You know this? You can never change the whole world. Injustice still exists in the current society, so you should try to adapt.
2. “The world won't care about your self-esteem. The world will expect you to accomplish something BEFORE you feel good about yourself.”
-> Your extreme self-esteem may make your job inconvenient. Don't attach too much significance on your self-esteem as people care about your achievements rather than it.
3. “You will NOT make 40 thousand dollars a year right out of high school. You won't be a vice president with car phone, until you earn both.”
-> Normally you can't be rich if you have just finished high school. However to become an executive, you need to obtain both: a high school certificate and the money.
4. “If you think your teacher is tough, wait till you get a boss. He doesn't have tenure.”
-> Don’t complain that your boss is tough. When you are at school, your teachers always stand by you whenever you meet problems. However if you have thought that all your problems really come from the hard requirements of your teachers, you shouldn't look for a job. Simply if there aren't strict demands from your company, you will do nothing and quickly become unemployed. Then nobody will give you a hand.
5. “If you mess up, it's not your parents' fault, so don't whine about your mistakes, learn from them.”
-> Don't blame your failure on your destiny. All you need now is to stay calm and start from scratch.
6. “Before you were born, your parents weren't as boring as they are now. They got that way from paying your bills, cleaning your clothes and listening to you talk about how cool you are. So before you save the rain forest from the parasites of your parent's generation, try delousing the closet in your own room.”
-> You should show your gratefulness to your parents for spending most of their lives for your living and growth. All the “outdated” of your parents today is the price they have to pay for your growth.
7. “Your school may have done away with winners and losers, but life may not. In some schools they have abolished failing grades and they'll give you as many times as you want to get the right answer. This doesn't bear the slightest resemblance to ANYTHING in real life.”
-> Keep in mind that you can always become a leader, so that you will have more motivation to strive for your career.
8. “Life is not divided into semesters. You don't get summers off and very few employers are interested in helping you find yourself. Do that on your own time.”
-> Don’t always wait for holidays or you will be left behind your colleagues. That backwardness means elimination and unemployment.
9. “Television is NOT real life. In real life people actually have to leave the coffee shop and go to jobs.”
-> Everybody likes watching TV, but you shouldn't watch it too much. As that actually isn't your life and your thinking will be influenced. You yourself have to determine your own life.
10. “Be nice to nerds. Chances are you'll end up working for one.”
-> You should be nice to everyone. Life has happenings you could never expect. Be open to your boss, don’t say bad things behind his back as it will bring you nowhere.
Hilarious Quotes --SaYeD
v Practice makes a man perfect....But nobody's perfect..... .so why practice?
v Money is not everything…There's MasterCard & Visa.
v One should love animals…They are so tasty.
v Behind every successful man, there is a woman…And behind every unsuccessful man, there are two.
v Every man should marry…After all; happiness is not the only thing in life.
v The wise never marry… And when they marry they become otherwise.
v Success is a relative term…It brings so many relatives.
v Never put off the work till tomorrow what you can put off today.
v Love is photogenic - It needs darkness to develop.
v Children in backseats cause accidents - Accidents in backseats cause children
v "Your future depends on your dreams" - So go to sleep.
v There should be a better way to start a day - Than waking up every morning.
v "Hard work never killed anybody" - But why take the risk!
v "Work fascinates me" - I can look at it for hours!
v God made relatives; - Thank God we can choose our friends.
v When two's company, - three's the result!
v The more you learn, the more you know, The more you know, the more you forget The more you forget, the less you know - So... Why learn.
v A bus station is where a bus stops…A train station is where train stops…On my desk, I have a work station.... what more can I say guys.......